Tuesday 30 September 2014

Tilda with Snow Heart

 
Hello Everyone,
So much has happened here since my last post, and not a lot of that was crafting.  My darling children are on holidays at the moment so the house is a hive of activity.  My eldest has recently competed in a group eisteddfod with her dance team, and competed for the first time with her duo routine.  I am so proud of her, there is know way I would be getting up on stage.  So very proud mummy here.
My darling son, he is a soccer fan, so last week he had training for 4 days.  He tried to convince me that it was this week to.... Gotta love him for his enthusiasm.
And my little monkey, we she has still been in her routine, but she is a rat bag at the best of times... She has become my little shadow, which is cute but when in a hurry, well that's another story.....
 
 
 
Enough with my little monkeys..... To craft!!!
 
Christmas is getting closer, at a rapid rate, or so it feels.  So with that in mind I decided to create some Christmas cards, before I run out of time.


 
I love this little Tilda image, and I have a thing at the moment for masking, so Christmas trees and Tilda with Snow Heart just had to go together.  I also used a new toy.  I found a snow marker pen and had a little play with it, adding a touch of snow to the trees and fence.
I have distressed the edges of the paper with ink, and the snowflake die.

 
I would like to enter this card in.....
Marvelous Magnolia - #77 Layered Up
Simply Magnolia - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge - #87 At Least One Flower
A Creative Romance - In The Garden
 

 
For my card I used.....
BoBunny Silver & Gold Collection Papers
Magnolia Tilda with Snow Heart
Magnolia Winter Forest
Digi Stamp
Magnolia DooHickey Lovely Fence
Cottage Cutz Filigree Snowflake
WOC flowers
Liquid Pearls
Snow Marker
Copics
 
 
Thanks for visiting
Happy Crafting
xx

2 comments:

  1. fab card, love the colors and design
    thanks for playing with us at marvelous magnolia
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning Rachael!
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete