I have been on a big learning curve with this card creation. Firstly, this was my first attempt at masking, so little to say there were a few trial stamps first.
Then I had to learn some patience, to explain, I coloured my image and was very happy as to how it turned out. But someone out there had bigger plans for my image. I was adding my final touches for the stalks to the tulips and my LOVELY green copic must of been to full of ink and blobbed all over my image..... So little anger set in and I had to find my cool before I coloured again.
Finally we got there though!!!
I am sure I am not the only one this happens to ..
So, after all the dramas of crafting, here is my creation....
I would like to entre this card in the following challenges......
Marvelous Magnolia - Anything Goes
Totally Tilda - Challenge #100 Anything Goes
Sketch & Stash - Challenge #143
For this card I used....
Magnolia Tilda with Armful of tulips
Magnolia Mushrooms with Snail
Magnolia DooHickey Leaf & Swirl
Magnolia DooHickey Rose Leaf
Magnolia DooHickey Tilda Tag
Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
Lady Bugs from stash
Coloured Twin from Stash
Thankyou for visiting