Tuesday 8 July 2014

Tilda and Mushrooms


 
Afternoon Everyone,
I have been on a big learning curve with this card creation.  Firstly, this was my first attempt at masking, so little to say there were a few trial stamps first. 
Then I had to learn some patience, to explain, I coloured my image and was very happy as to how it turned out.  But someone out there had bigger plans for my image.  I was adding my final touches for the stalks to the tulips and my LOVELY green copic must of been to full of ink and blobbed all over my image..... So little anger set in and I had to find my cool before I coloured again.
 
Finally we got there though!!!
I am sure I am not the only one this happens to ..
 
So, after all the dramas of crafting, here is my creation....
 
 
I would like to entre this card in the following challenges......
 
Marvelous Magnolia - Anything Goes
Sketch & Stash - Challenge #143
 
 
 
For this card I used....
Magnolia Tilda with Armful of tulips
Magnolia Mushrooms with Snail
Magnolia DooHickey Leaf & Swirl
Magnolia DooHickey Rose Leaf
Magnolia DooHickey Tilda Tag
Spellbinder Dies
Copics
Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
KaiserCraft Flowers
KaiserCraft Papers
Lady Bugs from stash
Coloured Twin from Stash
 
Thankyou for visiting
Happy Crafting
xx
 
 


7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful creation Rachael with a perfectly masked/coloured scene, love the design and gorgeous detail too!
    Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card looks gorgeous Rachael (despite your problems) and fabulous masking technique too sweetie.
    Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash.
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and great colouring despite the problems.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning card Rachael.
    Your colouring is amazing!! Masking...something I'm not very good at, I always have to have many attempts before I manage to get one right!
    Totally love your card.

    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. a gorgeous card & image.... love ya dp's & all the added extra's :)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash.... good luck :)

    love n hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the image and your fabulous colouring and you've chosen a great sketch too!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Sketch and Stash Challenges and good luck
    Julie x
    My blog
    Lacy Sunshine DT member
    Digi Choosday DT member
    Sketch N Stash DT Member
    Pennys Challenges Owner & DT member
    Brown Sugar Challenges Admin member

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a a beautiful card!!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Sketch N Stash!
    xx

    ReplyDelete